torsdag 9. juli 2009

<3

The Aftermath

Keep me awake until I faint
Keep me drinking, keep me dancing, and laughing
Like only you can do

We would sleep until next evening
Eat Italian, watch TV
Fight yesterday's remorse, toghether me and you

I think I'm bout to loose myself in the wonders of your ways..
Nobody watching closely
No one to prove us wrong, at least not today

Let's stay out of the brightest lights, in our weakest hours
Tomorrow we'll be on time again
Stick around to wake me up, a new day's dawning
Sure I'll see that two hearts are better than my lonely one

Leaving traces everywhere
Never mean for them to surface
Even not for you

Think I'm bout to loose myself in the wonders of your ways.....

My mistakes and my regrets
Haunting from past days
Are all locked up in pictures
I could choose to throw away

All the secrets that makes us look away
Tell 'em all now, so they can fade away
Say your words now, that makes me stay always

New Violaters <3

Ingen kommentarer: